Your appointment will consist of a thorough evaluation followed by a discussion with the doctor explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If endodontic therapy is needed, it can often be completed on the same day as the consultation. However, a complex case may require an evaluation first with a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance card to allow us to help you process your claim.
- To save you time, complete the Patient Registration form on this website and submit it online. You can also print it out and bring the completed form with you.
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they send them to our office. Additional x-rays are usually required and will be taken using our digital imaging system which requires less radiation than standard x-ray films.
We require physician releases for some medical conditions. Please alert the office at the time of scheduling your appointment if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment such as:
- Artificial heart valves
- Joint replacements
- Active in chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- If you are on any medication (i.e. Anticoagulant therapy, Bisphosphonate medications etc.)
If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all visits.